"I have no special talent. I'm only passionately CURIOUS"
I'm a Language & Communication professional offering a wide range of top quality services for professionals and businesses worldwide.
I'm a young but highly experienced freelance translator - working from English into Italian and viceversa - a localisation project manager and a communication professional.
Recently, I have also started working as a language teacher for young professionals and local businesses, offering private language lessons and courses (Italian > English, German, French) to anyone who is willing to learn a foreign language for his/her personal or professional future.
I'm a skilled and highly-organized English into Italian translator & localisation project manager with a strong background in multilingual localisation projects, especially in the video games, IT and digital sectors, marketing.
I'm a creative and competent language and communication professional, able to manage and motivate teams as well as develop exciting, original concepts in the communication and marketing fields: a language services provider, a localisation "wizard", a project manager, a language teacher (English, French, German, Italian languages) who can help people as well as businesses to succeed abroad.
I've been working in localisation (particularly in the video games localisation industry) since 2008, and I localised many important AAA titles.
Since 2011, I've been working as a localisation project manager (specialized in videogames, apps, IT, marketing, communication and business administration) and ever since I never stopped enjoying what I do...
- Localisation consultant for anyone willing to translate his/her own project in a foreign language (e.g. entrepreneurs, developers, publishers etc.);
- Project manager & coordinator of a team of multilingual translator specialized in various fields of expertise;
- Italian translator, interpreter & quality assurance professional.
FIELDS OF EXPERTISE
- Business Administration (legal texts, contracts, business letters, various communications...)
- Finance and Forex
- Internet (e.g. websites localisation)
- IT and Software
- Marketing and Advertising
- Videogames and Apps localisation
MY CAREER SO FAR...
- 7 years experience as an English into Italian translator and localisation expert (a list of projects I translated is available upon request).
- 5 years experience as a Localisation Project Manager working on IT, multimedia projects, marketing & advertising and business administration projects (a list of projects I worked on is available upon request).
- 2 years experience in a First Party Quality Assurance department (Software Localisation, Sony Liverpool).
MARKETING CAMPAIGNS: C.a.T.S.
I love cats. For this reason I launched "C.a.T.S.": my (very) own marketing campaign in which my 2 pets are the main characters. "C.a.T.S." which stands for COMMUNICATION and TRANSLATION SERVICES, tells about my pets "adventures" in the form of English lessons, with Kiki and Dorian doing "unusual" things.
I have recently started posting it onto my Facebook Page.